We Manufacture Valves and SS fittings of ASTM-A-351 & ASTM-A-216 WCB CF8 (SS 304) / CF8M (SS 316) size range from 1/2" to 4" . The Fittings confirm to Class 150. The fittings are supplied in NPT, BSP, BSPT or DIN threads & the dimensions confirm to ANSI B16.3 Fittings are also available in socket weld type.
2 Salient Features
• Physical & chemical properties matching to
A182 / A403
• 100 years of working life
• Control & consistent chemical & physical properties
• Easy & convenient installation
• Various sizes available ex-stock
• Can withstand temperature from -40°C to +400°C & pressure upto 1000 psi
• Bathrooms & toilets
• Chemical Industries
• Corrosive gas supply piping
• Dairy & food industries
• Gas & Air Distribution
• Hot water / treated water piping
• Marine piping & equipments
• Petrochemical Industries
• Substitute for SS forged fittings
Valves & Screwed SS Fittings
"amolee" stainless steel valves are designed for especially demanding applications, where corrosion is unacceptable.
As the rest of the "amolee" line components range, the valves are designed to give favourable flow characteristics and are easy to dismantle for servicing. The valve cone is designed to ensure perfect closing and the valves are designed for high pressure and broad temperature range.
2 Screwed SS Fittings
We are offering a wide array of Screwed Pipe Fittings, which are of premium quality and offers the best of the technology accessible in the market. Being leading manufacturing and dealers in the market, we always offer precision engineered products equipped with advanced technology. These products are offered at very competitive rates.